James Bond Island – known originally and locally as Ko Tapu or Nail Island, found fame through the 1974 Bond film “The Man with the Golden Gun”. The film starred Roger Moore and Christopher Lee (as the three nippled arch-villain Scaramanga) but it was the scenic topography that helpto make the film into a firm Bond favorite. It also turned the previously unknown Phang Nga Bay into a major tourist attraction.
|7:30 – 8:15||Pick up time from your hotel (Depend on Zone).|
|9:00||Departure from Ao Por Pier to Phang nga Bay on cruiser boat.
– Cruising paradise of Phang nga Bay.
– Panak Island canoeing & explore with Bat Cave.
– Visit Panorama points on Hong Island with Canoeing.
– Gourmet Lunch on board.
– Hop down to the world famous James bond Island, visit Khao Phing Kan. (Since it was featured in the 1974 James Bond movie, “The Man with the Golden Gun.”)
– Great swimming, relaxing at Lawa Island.
|16:30 – 17:00||Back from Paradise and transfer to Hotel.|