Koh Dang (Red Island) or Hin Dang (Red Rock) Looks like a big red brown rock emerged from sea. While the island has no beach, one of the most famous shallow water diving point of Krabi. The surrounding sea has plenty of fishes and coral reefs.
Hong Islands is one of the most striking rock formations, a composition of 12 islets that vertically stretching from the North to the South of Krabi sea, near Phang Nga province.
The islands are blessed by shady silhouettes and Mother Nature’s charm, though they feature only a few reachable beaches and an overnight stay is not permitted. The highlight is a large lagoon embraced by surrounding mountains at archipelago’s main island.
Pak Bia Island is a small isle located behind Hong Island, is blessed with crystal clear sea water, pleasant and shady atmosphere. In general, a small island Pak Bia Island. The back of the island. The sea is crystal clear. It is best to swim. It also has a quiet atmosphere. Trees with large trees at the beach. Pak Bia Island, this Although the beach is very wide. It has a white sand beach, not the other. Water into the sand dunes on the island Phak This appears to be a long stretch to the island called Pak Bia Island, as well. And within walking distance in a time full of water only. The time of high tide. Water is split into two islands, Pak Bia Island it.
|8:00||Pickup customers from hotels are in Krabi City and Klong Muang beach area.|
|8:30||Pickup customers from hotels are in Ao Nang area.|
|10:00-14:30||– Daeng Island, sightseeing and snorkeling
– Lading Island, relaxing and swimming
– Have a lunch.
– Pakbia Island, relaxing and swimming
– Hong Island, relaxing, swimming and snorkeling. Hong Island’s Lagoon (fantastic lake), surrounded by mountains.
|15.30||Return back to Ao Nang and transfer back to your hotel.|
– 100 THB/pax additional fee 10-15 April (Songkran Period). And 150 THB/pax additional fee 29 Dec – 3 Jan (New Year Period).
– Foreigner national park entrance fee 300 THB/pax, Thai national park entrance fee 60 THB/pax (Pay on the travelling date).
– Free transfer van in Ao Nang area, Krabi CIty and Klong Muang beach, no transfer van service in other areas.